Sterling Silver & 18K Gold Pendant with Spinels
Heonos, in ancient times, was the bird that bore omens. People would study the bird’s flight and, based on the birds manner of flying (meaning its body language in flight), they would predict the future. This sterling silver pendant with 18k gold and black crystal details is shaped like a proud Heonos bird of prey, and a clever hoop system enables it to be paired with the 20" coordinating Konstantino necklace chain with ease. Includes branded Konstantino gift packaging.
- Approximately 1 1/2" x 1 1/4"
- 20" woven sterling silver chain
- Sterling silver with 18k gold details
- 12 Black diamonds totaling 0.12 ct
- Includes branded Konstantino gift packaging
Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Write Your Own Review