Lambeau Field Green Bay Packers Bottle Opener
This product ships for FREE
Get this as soon as Jul 18
This bottle opener is crafted from authentic Lambeau Field bench seating. Lambeau Field was the first modern stadium built for an NFL franchise and is now the oldest continually operating NFL stadium. Originally called City Stadium when it opened in 1957, the name was changed eight years later to honor Curly Lambeau, who not only founded and played for the Packers but who also coached the team in its first three decades. In 1968, Vince Lombardi, another renown Packer's coach and NFL icon, was honored when the stadium's street was named Lombardi Avenue. His success had started and led to a consistently increasing demand for tickets such that every home game has been sold out since 1960 and there is an average waiting time of thirty years to purchase season tickets. By 1969, all of the wood seating had been removed from Lambeau as the stadium installed aluminum seating.
- Approximately 6 1/2" long
- Made from authentic Lambeau Field bench seating and quality nickel-plated hardware
- Wood engraved with the stadium name
- Officially licensed by the National Football League
- Comes gift-boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity
* Due to the unique nature of this item, the item received may vary from the photograph.
Item Code: 64GB
Usually ships the same business day