Irish 2 Euro Coin Cufflinks
American Coin Treasures
Silvertone classic bezel coin cufflinks include genuine 2 Euro coins encircled by a simple yet sophisticated setting that will make your cuffs a great conversation starter at your social event. The Irish 2 Euro was first minted in 2002 and is composed of copper plated steel. The obverse features a harp, the national symbol of Ireland. The harp is surrounded by stars and was designed by Jarlath Hayes. The word Eire meaning Ireland is also on the obverse of the coin. These coin cufflinks have bullet back closures making them very easy to put on. Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Genuine 2 Euro Coin From Ireland
- Round Clean Stylish Bezel
- Two Tone Metal Between Coin and Cufflink
- Bullet Back Closure
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity and 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Usually ships in 2-3 business days
* All sales are final. No returns or exchanges on sale items.
We found other products you might like!
Write Your Own Review