Classic White Rhodium & Mother of Pearl Oval Cufflinks
This product ships for FREE
Get this as soon as Feb 26
Take a classic oval design and add a stunning inlay of hand-cut mother of pearl to create a timeless pair of cufflinks.
Originally designed by Francis Deakin in the 1920s, these white rhodium cufflinks have been bought back to life with an intricate wreath pattern and delicate millgrain edge. Traditionally worn with white tie, the bright, clean style would be perfect for any daytime attire.
Part of the Fundamentals collection, this innovative range offers the highest quality cufflinks that are made to last a lifetime. With domed oval spring link fittings featuring the Deakin & Francis logo for authenticity, these cufflinks come beautifully packaged in our unique presentation box.
- Approximately 3/4" x 1/2"
- Rhodium plated base metal
- Intricate wreath pattern around the stone with millgrain edging
- Flip oval whale back closure featuring the Deakin & Francis logo
* This item is eligible for domestic shipping only.
* Please note, multiple layers of iridescent nacre reflect light beautifully giving each piece of mother of pearl its own unique appearance which may vary slightly to the image shown.
Item Code: BMC0476C0001
Usually ships the next business day