Busch Stadium Seat Cufflinks
This product ships for FREE
Get this as soon as Sep 20
These cufflinks are crafted from authentic 1966-2005 Busch Stadium seating, set in seterling silver featuring the red plastic surface of grandstand seats. Busch Stadium opened in 1966 as home to the St. Louis Cardinals. In its first year, it hosted the All Star Game, and, from 1967-2004, it hosted six different seasons' World Series. During the first game of the 1968 World Series, Bob Gibson struck out a record 17 Detroit Tigers.
While most seating was plastic, the bleacher benches were made of Douglas Fir. In 1987, almost all of the original seats were replaced, again with the exception of the wooden bleachers. In 2005, this stadium - Old Busch - was demolished and New Busch Stadium was built adjacent such that its outfield is on the footprint of the old stadium.
- Approximately 5/8" x 5/8"
- Made from authentic 1966-2005 Busch Stadium seating
- Set in Sterling Silver with bullet back closure and engraved, "Seat from Busch Stadium"
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball
- Comes gift-boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity
* Due to the unique nature of this item, the item received may vary from the photograph.
Item Code: 57B
Usually ships the same business day