Buffalo Nickel Money Clip Wallet
Get this as soon as Nov 13
Handcrafted magnetic money clip wallet constructed of top quality black pebble grain cow leather, featuring an authentic vintage Buffalo Nickel. Minted from 1913 to 1938, the Buffalo nickel was designed by James E. Fraser from a composite of three prominent Native Americans: Iron Tail, Two Moons, and Chief John Tree. FraserÕs vision for the Buffalo Head Nickel was for it to be a Òtruly American coin,Ó which it quickly became.
- Approximately 3" x 3 7/8"
- Constructed of high-quality cowhide
- Magnetic money clip on front, two card slots on back, plus inner pocket
- Comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card
* Due to the unique nature of this item, the item received may vary from the photograph.
Item Code: 80B-BLK
Usually ships the same business day