Buffalo Nickel Brown Money Clip Wallet
This product ships for FREE
Get this as soon as Sep 19
Handcrafted magnetic money clip wallet constructed of top quality brown pebble grain cow leather, featuring an authentic vintage Buffalo Nickel. Minted from 1913 to 1938, the Buffalo nickel was designed by James E. Fraser from a composite of three prominent Native Americans: Iron Tail, Two Moons, and Chief John Tree. Fraser's vision for the Buffalo Head Nickel was for it to be a 'truly American coin', which it quickly became.
- Approximately 3" x 3 7/8"
- Constructed of high-quality cowhide
- Magnetic money clip on front, two card slots on back, plus inner pocket
- Comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card
* Due to the unique nature of this item, the item received may vary from the photograph.
Item Code: 80B-BRN
Usually ships the same business day