We know, we get it. The ugly sweater party is fun. But seriously, think about impressing people this year at the company holiday party. Or taking your significant other to a real show and fancy dinner. Its time to STEP UP YOUR GAME.
- Dress Sharp – nice jacket, a fitted (non-stained) french cuff shirt
- Add Accessories - cufflinks, tie, tie bar, pocket square, bracelet
- Product – all those bottles in your bathroom? Use them….all.
- Timing – walk into that holiday party or whatever a few minutes so you can see them check you out.
- The look – wear that suave smile
Like the look?
The Stainless Steel Wood Tie Clip is a match to our Stainless Steel Wood Cufflinks. The Gray Wool Tie (which is on Sale btw) will match any shirt you already own. The Green and Blue Paisley Wool Pocket Square adds a pop of pattern to this outfit. To finish it off, we paired the gray and blue/green up top with these orange, gray, and blue Striped Socks from Dion Neckwear.
Our second look:
The always impressive looking Sterling Round Scroll with Lapis Stone Cufflinks from Konstantino matched the Navy Circle Patterned Silk Tie from Ox and Bull. We picked the Stainless Steel Domed Tie Clip to break the pattern in the tie. The pop of this purple toned lapel flower made of velvet and classic look of the Teague White Solid Cotton Pocket Square both by Hook and Albert finish off this day or evening look.