Kentucky's Memorial Coliseum Floor Bottle Opener
This product ships for FREE
Get this as soon as Feb 21
This bottle opener is crafted from authentic Memorial Coliseum basketball floor. Memorial Coliseum at the University of Kentucky opened in 1950 to honor Kentuckians who had died in World War I and II and in the Korean War. At the time, it was the largest arena in the south. The arena hosted ten NCAA Men's Basketball Tournaments and the home team Wildcats were Champions twice in the 1950s. Currently, the Coliseum is home to the women's basketball, volleyball and gymnastics teams.
- Approximately 6 1/2" long
- Made from from authentic Memorial Coliseum basketball floor with quality nickel-plated hardware
- Wood features scuffs and scratches of a floor on which the Wildcats played 345 sold-out home games
- Officially licensed by the University of Kentucky and engraved with the arena name
- Comes gift-boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity
* Due to the unique nature of this item, the item received may vary from the photograph.
* Note: Due to the age of the wood, the surface may have some imperfections from game-use. Product received may differ slightly from image due to the uniqueness of the source material.
Item Code: TC-64UK
Usually ships the same business day