Palestra At Penn Floor Cufflinks
This product ships for FREE
Get this as soon as Nov 16
These cufflinks are crafted from authentic Palestra basketball floor, which was in use from 1927-2008. Set in sterling silver with bullet back closure, these cufflinks feature the scuffs and scratches of the floor which has hosted the most NCAA, 52, Men's Basketball Tournaments. Officially licensed by the University of Pennsylvania, each pair of cufflinks comes gift-boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
The Palestra opened in 1927 and was named by Professor William N. Bates after the ancient Greek word "palaestra," which was a public rectangular room in which athletes, especially wrestlers, practiced and competed. The Palestra is home to the University of Pennsylvania's basketball, volleyball and wrestling teams. The Palestra has been integral to the history of college basketball and described as "one of the true gems of the sports world, right up there with Wrigley Field" by Basketball Analyst, Jay Bilas.
- Approximately 13/16" x 7/16"
- Made from authentic Palestra basketball floor
- Set in Sterling Silver with bullet back closure and hallmarked with the stadium name on the back side
- Officially licensed by the University of Pennsylvania
- Comes gift-boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity
* Due to the unique nature of this item, the item received may vary from the photograph.
Item Code: 10PENN
Usually ships the same business day