Syracuse's Carrier Dome Floor Bottle Opener
Get this as soon as Jan 27
This bottle opener is crafted from authentic Carrier Dome basketball floor. The Carrier Dome opened in 1980 and remains the largest domed collegiate stadium in the US. It is home to the football, basketball and lacrosse teams. Upon its opening, it was nicknamed "The Loud House," as the inflatable fiberglass roof causes all noise to echo exponentially. The Dome has hosted the Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament East Regional semi-finals and finals six times (1983, 1997, 2000, 2002, 2005, and 2010) among other sports and popular cultural events. Tokens & Icons secured the floor in 2009 directly through the Syracuse-Steiner Sports Team Partnership. Brandon Steiner, president of Steiner Sports, is an alum of Syracuse University and active with his alma mater. Officially licensed by Syracuse University, the wood on this bottle opener features scuffs and scratches of a floor on which the Syracuse Orange basketball team played for decades.
- Approximately 6 1/2" long
- Made from authentic Carrier Dome basketball floor with quality nickel plated hardware
- Wood features scuffs and scratches of a floor from decades of play by the Syracuse Orange basketball team
- Officially licensed by the Syracuse University
- Comes gift-boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity
* Due to the unique nature of this item, the item received may vary from the photograph.
Item Code: 64S
Usually ships the same business day