Rose Bowl Stadium Goal Post Bottle Opener
This product ships for FREE
Get this as soon as Sep 24
This bottle opener is crafted from an authentic goal post from the Rose Bowl Stadium. The Rose Bowl Stadium opened in 1922, twenty years after the first Rose Bowl Game was played in Tournament Park. The Rose Bowl was originally built in the shape of a horseshoe until 1928 when southern stands were added to complete the oval. The first Rose Bowl Game on New Years Day 1923 in its new stadium featured USC defeating Penn State. Since then, every Rose Bowl Game has been hosted there except for the 1942 Game, which was a few weeks after Pearl Harbor and therefore hosted at Duke. Since 1945, the Rose Bowl Game has been the highest attended collegiate football game. The Stadium has been home to the UCLA Bruins football team since 1982, hosted five Superbowls, was the site of two Summer Olympics and has hosted men's and women's FIFA World Cup Finals. Officially licensed by the Rose Bowl Stadium, the bottle opener features scuff and wear from game-play and is e ngraved with the stadium name.
- Approximately 6 1/2" long
- Made from an authentic goal post from the Rose Bowl Stadium with quality nickel plated hardware
- Goal post aluminum features scuff and wear of game-play and is engraved with the stadium name
- Officially licensed by the Rose Bowl Stadium
- Comes gift-boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity
* Due to the unique nature of this item, the item received may vary from the photograph.
* Note: Due to weathering and game use, the surface may have some imperfections. Product received may differ slightly from image due to the uniqueness of the source material.
Item Code: 64RB
Usually ships the next business day