Ball Bearing Cufflinks
By Tokens & Icons
At the outset of the 16th century, Leonardo Da Vinci illustrated the principals behind the need to reduce friction in many of the mechanical elements of the day. Today, ball bearings play a major role in everything mechanical by reducing friction and adding support between stationary and moving parts. Whether you make a living as an engineer or simply have an appreciation for great design, the Ball Bearing Cufflinks are an excellent addition to your wardrobe. Featuring an industrial design and mounted on a sterling silver backing, you can drag yourself out of the garage, wipe off the grease and hit the town in style.
- Measures approximately 3/4" in diameter
- Crafted from authentic ball bearings
- Soldered to sterling silver swivel findings, these bearings actually spin
- Each pair of cufflinks comes gift-boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity
Usually ships the same business day
* Due to the unique nature of this item, the item received may vary from the photograph. Our agreement with the vendor does not allow for any discounts on this item.
We found other products you might like!
Stainless Steel Carbon Fiber Tire Tread Tie ClipSpecial Price $25.00 Regular Price $49.00
Write Your Own Review