One of the greatest gifts you can buy those your wedding party is a set of groomsmen cuff links. However, if you're not sure of which set to get a nice gift card from CuffLinks.com is a great alternative.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The CuffLinks.com E-Gift Card can only be used online at CuffLinks.com.
- E-Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen. CuffLinks.com and its affiliates are not responsible for lost E-Gift Cards.
- E-Gift Cards will not be returnable or exchangeable for cash, except in states where required by law.
- Coupons and other discounts may not be used to purchase E-Gift Cards.
- E-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other E-Gift Cards.
- Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered E-Gift Card will require a credit card for the balance due.
How to Obtain Your Balance
To obtain your balance on a E-Gift Card, please login into your account on CuffLinks.com. Please note that in most cases, the balance is adjusted immediately when you make a purchase, but there may be occasions when the updated balance is delayed for a period of time.
Expiration / Service Fees
CuffLinks.com E-Gift Cards are valid for 1 year from the purchase date.
Compliance With Law
By purchasing E-Gift Cards, you are certifying and representing to Cufflinks, Inc. and its affiliates that the activities in connection with which the E-Gift Cards will be used and comply with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including the Terms and Conditions that govern the CuffLinks.com web site. In addition, you agree to defend and indemnify CuffLinks.com, Inc. and its affiliates from and against any claims, expenses or liabilities made against or incurred by any of them in connection with your use of the E-Gift Cards or violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
Your purchase or use of a Gift Card or e-Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Effective Date: December 20, 2013